St. St.ephen School
St. Stephen`s Catholic School offers a caring Christian community that nourishes spiritual development and academic excellence. Located in downtown Anoka, MN, we are an accredited, private school that has been a part of the community for over 130 years.
We have a safe and secure environment where the students` safety is our number one priority.
- Top Ranked MN School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 454 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,150
- Average class size: 26 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 22%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
$4,150 is K-8, Preschool range is $1,226-$4,705
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Band, Chess Club, Drama Club, MadScience
- St. Stephen's Catholic School integrates faith with academics to prepare students to make solid Christian choices. It is an accredited, private school, comprised of pre-school, elementary, and middle school levels. ' Faith: As a vital part of the parish community, we educate students in a Catholic atmosphere enriched by the Gospel messages of peace, and justice. The spiritual development of students is the primary goal. The school recognizes that a person's faith is formed by living out that faith in community through prayer, worship, service and study; and grounded in our Catholic tradition. ' Academics: In partnership with their family, each student is encouraged and directed to reach his or her potential. Our academic program emphasizes mastery of the basics, academic excellence, and a variety of extracurricular activities. The school prepares students to be fully equipped for their next level of academic achievement. ' Community: The school seeks to provide a safe and trusting learning environment where each student is valued and challenged to grow spiritually, academically, emotionally, socially, and physically.
Endorse St. St.ephen School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?