St. St.ephen School
- St. Stephen`s Catholic School offers a caring Christian community that nourishes spiritual development and academic excellence. Located in downtown Anoka, MN, we are an accredited, private school that has been a part of the community for over 130 years.
- We have a safe and secure environment where the students` safety is our number one priority.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||454 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||26 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,150|
|Tuition Notes||$4,150 is K-8, Preschool range is $1,226-$4,705|
|Admissions Director||Heidi Staggert|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Chess Club, Drama Club, MadScience|
- St. Stephen's Catholic School integrates faith with academics to prepare students to make solid Christian choices. It is an accredited, private school, comprised of pre-school, elementary, and middle school levels. ' Faith: As a vital part of the parish community, we educate students in a Catholic atmosphere enriched by the Gospel messages of peace, and justice. The spiritual development of students is the primary goal. The school recognizes that a person's faith is formed by living out that faith in community through prayer, worship, service and study; and grounded in our Catholic tradition. ' Academics: In partnership with their family, each student is encouraged and directed to reach his or her potential. Our academic program emphasizes mastery of the basics, academic excellence, and a variety of extracurricular activities. The school prepares students to be fully equipped for their next level of academic achievement. ' Community: The school seeks to provide a safe and trusting learning environment where each student is valued and challenged to grow spiritually, academically, emotionally, socially, and physically.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Andover Grades: NS-12 | 466 students
3037 Bunker Lake Blvd NW
Andover, MN 55304
(763) 427-4595 2.4 NS-12
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-12 | 125 students
804 131st Ave Ne
Minneapolis, MN 55434
(763) 755-3993 6.7 PK-12
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-8 | 169 students
7301 Bass Lake Road
Minneapolis, MN 55428
(763) 504-9450 9.9 PK-8
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-8 | 498 students
9050 93 Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55445
(763) 425-3970 5.2 PK-8
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.