St. Stephen Lutheran School
- Private school in Mountain View, CA. St. Stephen Lutheran School provides a Bible-based private education for grades K-8.
- We strive to proclaim Jesus Christ as Savior, equip ambassadors for His service, and uphold high academic standards.
- In an effort to educate the whole child, SSLS also offers drama, music, art, leadership opportunities, and social skills education.
|Religious Affiliation||Other Lutheran|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,900|
|Tuition Notes||This is the annual cost for one child for the 2015-2016 school year. This amount is subject to change in future years.|
|Admissions Director||Sara Pfeiffer|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- St Stephen Lutheran School stresses academics, good discipline and character development, all within the framework of this philosophy. We endeavor to give your child a well-rounded education to prepare him or her for this life and eternity. We hope you share these goals with us and will consider our school to help you provide for your child's needs.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Los AltosGrades: PK-8 | 261 students
625 Magdalena Avenue
Los Altos, CA 94024
MilpitasGrades: PK-8 | 237 students
360 S Abel St
Milpitas, CA 95035
San JoseGrades: NS-K | 95 students
1170 Foxworthy Avenue
San Jose, CA 95118
San JoseGrades: NS-8 | 383 students
3435 Birchwood Lane
San Jose, CA 95132
Los AltosGrades: K-6 | 96 students
101 North El Monte Road
Los Altos, CA 94022
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017