St. Stephen Lutheran School
- Private school in Mountain View, CA. St. Stephen Lutheran School provides a Bible-based private education for grades K-8.
- We strive to proclaim Jesus Christ as Savior, equip ambassadors for His service, and uphold high academic standards.
- In an effort to educate the whole child, SSLS also offers drama, music, art, leadership opportunities, and social skills education.
|Religious Affiliation||Other Lutheran|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,900|
|Tuition Notes||This is the annual cost for one child for the 2015-2016 school year. This amount is subject to change in future years.|
|Admissions Director||Sara Pfeiffer|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- St Stephen Lutheran School stresses academics, good discipline and character development, all within the framework of this philosophy. We endeavor to give your child a well-rounded education to prepare him or her for this life and eternity. We hope you share these goals with us and will consider our school to help you provide for your child's needs.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa ClaraGrades: KG-8 | 298 students
725 Washington St
Santa Clara, CA 95050
- CampbellGrades: PK-8
400 W Campbell Ave
Campbell, CA 95008
- Los AltosGrades: PK-8 | 261 students
625 Magdalena Avenue
Los Altos, CA 94024
- MilpitasGrades: PK-8 | 237 students
360 S Abel St
Milpitas, CA 95035
- San JoseGrades: NS-K | 95 students
1170 Foxworthy Avenue
San Jose, CA 95118
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.