St. Theresa Middle
- The mission of St. John Primary and St. Theresa Middle Catholic schools is to serve one another through Catholic values as we strive for spiritual growth and academic excellence.
- We, as the faculty, administration and staff, are committed to the religious and academic education of each child to his or her full potential.
- We work in partnership with the parents, the primary educators of their child, to guide each child through instruction that promotes acceptance, tolerance, love, individuality, inquiry and success.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-8|
|Total Students||331 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||High School Algebra 1, High School English 1,|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(school uniform required)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,334|
|Admissions Director||Johnnie W. Balfantz|
|Admissions Associate||Tracie Waguespack|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||26 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||4H Club, After School Program, Art Classes, Band, Before School Care, Choir, Computer Class, Duke Talent Search, God's Warriors Faith Club, Junior BETA Club, Junior Robotics, Library Club, Math Club, Music Class, Play Production, Quiz Bowl Team, Religion Classes, Retreats, Robotics Team, Running Club, Spanish Classes, Student Council, Summer Day Camp, Talent Show, Weekly Mass, Youth Legislature 4H Club, Art Classes, Band, Choir, Computer Class, Library Club, Math Club, Music Class, Quiz Bowl Team, Retreats, Robotics Team, Running Club, Talent Show, Weekly Mass, After School Program,|
Before School Care,
Duke Talent Search,
God's Warriors Faith Club,
Junior BETA Club,
Summer Day Camp,
- We, the administration, faculty and staff of St. John Primary and St. Theresa Middle, are committed to the religious and academic education of each child to his or her full potential. We work in partnership with parents, the primary educators of their child, to guide each child through instruction that promotes acceptance, tolerance, love, individuality, inquiry and success. The child should assume responsibility for learning, understanding that education is a lifelong process. Our ultimate goal is to continue our faith in order to achieve eternal salvation. Our school community strives to live the gospel of Jesus Christ through worship and service.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baton RougeGrades: K-9 | 546 students
8033 Baringer Rd
Baton Rouge, LA 70817
- DonaldsonvilleGrades: PK-12 | 662 students
Po Box 386
Donaldsonville, LA 70346
- Baton RougeGrades: K-8 | 970 students
7880 Saint George Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
October 29, 2017
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
October 24, 2017
There are a lot of misconceptions about private schools. This is probably because private schools are indeed private.
October 24, 2017
When making an important decision that will impact the lives of your children, you need to have all the facts in place. We compiled a list of the most important factors to consider when choosing a final private school for your child.