St. Thomas Good Counsel School
- St. Thomas Good Counsel School serves 146 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of St. Thomas Good Counsel School is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||146 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Broomall Grades: PK-K | 119 students
801 Paxon Hollow Rd
Broomall, PA 19008
(610) 356-6070 5.1 PK-K
- Chester Grades: PK-4 | 39 students
1605 W 3rd St
Chester, PA 19013
(610) 872-5066 12.9 PK-4
- Drexel Hill Grades: NS-PK | 37 students
230 Shadeland Avenue
Drexel Hill, PA 19026
(484) 461-3541 5.5 NS-PK
- Havertown Grades: 1-8 | 24 students
2000 Old West Chester Pike
Havertown, PA 19083
(484) 454-8700 3.2 1-8
- Media Grades: 1-8 | 184 students
2107 North Providence Road
Media, PA 19063
(610) 565-3741 6.9 1-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?