St. Thomas The Apolstle School
- St. Thomas the Apostle School prides itself on being a 21st century learning environment.
- We utilize smartboards, digital microscopes, document cameras and distance learning/videoconferncing on a regular basis.
- This provides our students with the ability to learn with the world-not just about it in a values-based Catholic atmosphere.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||437 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Garden CityGrades: PK-12 | 415 students
225 Cambridge Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530
- Floral ParkGrades: PK-8 | 419 students
2 Bellmore St
Floral Park, NY 11001
- HempsteadGrades: NS-PK | 25 students
35 Fulton Avenue
Hempstead, NY 11550
- Rockville CentreGrades: KG-8 | 805 students
70 Clinton Ave
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
- MerrickGrades: K-12 | 133 students
36 Smith Street
Merrick, NY 11566
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.