St. Vincent De Paul Elementary School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 162 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,380
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Boys and girls may wear black pants or shorts with white polo shirts and girls may also wear red plaid dress.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Advanced Math Program for grades 5-8, ASL, Chess for Kids, Junior Achievement Program: YES! Young Entrepreneurs and Scholars Program, Junior High Spanish, P.E.A.K. Pals (People Engaged in Acts of Kindness), World Religions, Yearbook
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Athletics Programs for grades 5-8
- St. Vincent de Paul Elementary School was established in 1888, as a Catholic elementary school and offers Kindergarten through 8th grade instruction.
- It is fully accredited,offering curriculum in the core academic subjects as well as art, music, computers, Spanish (junior high) and religious education.
- Further information may be found at their web site, www.SVElem.org or by calling 762-6426.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Vincent De Paul Elementary School cost?
St. Vincent De Paul Elementary School's tuition is approximately $8,380 for private students.
What sports does St. Vincent De Paul Elementary School offer?
St. Vincent De Paul Elementary School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is St. Vincent De Paul Elementary School's ranking?
St. Vincent De Paul Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for St. Vincent De Paul Elementary School?
The application deadline for St. Vincent De Paul Elementary School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Vincent De Paul Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards