- St. Vincent de Paul School is a Catholic parish that is called to know, love and serve God through worship, education, social justice, pastoral care and community life.
- The philosophy of this school principle is very simple. It is to call forth the best in each of us, students, parents, teachers, parishioners, in an effort to bring the message of Jesus alive.
- This is to create a love of learning, a joy of reading and encouragement to put these principles into action and service.
- It is to creatively use the modern tools of technology along with the proven methods of memorization.
- It is to have a clear and concise philosophy with minimal rules, but an accountability that goes beyond the classroom, the walls of the school and the boundaries of the parish.
- It is to create links of support so that a child's moral development can continue outside of the six hours a day spent in school.
- In that process we follow the core of what our faith is about.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||353 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.