St. Vincent De Paul School
- St. Vincent de Paul School is a Catholic parish that is called to know, love and serve God through worship, education, social justice, pastoral care and community life.
- The philosophy of this school principle is very simple. It is to call forth the best in each of us, students, parents, teachers, parishioners, in an effort to bring the message of Jesus alive.
- This is to create a love of learning, a joy of reading and encouragement to put these principles into action and service.
- It is to creatively use the modern tools of technology along with the proven methods of memorization.
- It is to have a clear and concise philosophy with minimal rules, but an accountability that goes beyond the classroom, the walls of the school and the boundaries of the parish.
- It is to create links of support so that a child's moral development can continue outside of the six hours a day spent in school.
- In that process we follow the core of what our faith is about.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||353 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.