Star of the Sea Catholic School
- Top Ranked VA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 191 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,950
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Catholic STEM Team, Mad Science Club, National Junior Honor Society, Robotics (ROV), Science Bowl, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Abrakadoodle Art Program, Message in Motion Hip Hop, Musical Theater & Cheer
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Operation Smile Final Mile Club
- Small, family-like atmosphere for individualized instruction
- Resource program for developmental learning and enrichment
- Spanish classes and technology integration for grades PreK-8
- Algebra 1, Spanish 1, and Geosciences offered for high school credit
- Full day kindergarten, full day and half day accredited preschool
- Tuition assistance available
- Fully accredited through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) and the Virginia Catholic Eduation Association (VCEA)
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Star of the Sea Catholic School cost?
Star of the Sea Catholic School's tuition is approximately $6,950 for private students.
What sports does Star of the Sea Catholic School offer?
Star of the Sea Catholic School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Golf and Track and Field.
What is Star of the Sea Catholic School's ranking?
Star of the Sea Catholic School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Virginia for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Star of the Sea Catholic School?
The application deadline for Star of the Sea Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the Star of the Sea Catholic School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Star of the Sea Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards