Step By Step Montessori
Tel: (952) 476-0240
- We are the day care alternative for families looking for a Montessori program for the price of regular day care.
- We have 8 beautiful locations in the Minneapolis Metro area.
- We serve children ages 6 weeks to 6 years in our infant, toddler, preschool and kindergarten classrooms and offer a variety of programs, either full-time or part-time, including before and/or after school day care, to suit the needs of any family.Inherent to the Step By Step classroom is a carefully planned environment and includes the use of Montessori materials to allow children to explore practical life, sensory perception, reading and writing abilities, mathematical skills, geographical areas, and elements of botany and zoology as well as enrichment programs in music and foreign language.
- We believe fine arts are a part of the classroom curriculum and this strengthens the child's awareness of their own creativity and the diversity of others.In addition to the regular school day, families may elect to have their children participate in Dance, iPad classes, or Swimming lessons.
- Step By Step Montessori strives to maintain and retain quality staff.
- Our staff retention is among the highest in the industry.
- Our Lead Montessori Teachers are all Montessori Certified and many of our Assistant Teachers and Classroom Aides have either a four year degree or are working towards a four year degree.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||50:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.