Stepping Stone Learning Center, Inc
Tel: (608) 635-3880
SSLC, is a ministry dedicated to spiritual and academic excellence.
We use the Accelerated Christian Education curriculum which is designed to give students a more personal and individualized learning experience. We offer curriculum for 6wks to 12th Grade students.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-4|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||37 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,750|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Amy Lynn Branish|
- Currently our classrooms are divided into five groups: , , and . We utilize the A.C.E. diagnostic placement exams to determine what level your child should be placed in our curriculum for K through 12th. Our teaching philosophy at SSLC is "character based," the academics will follow. Our goal is to help your child become all that God has created them to be.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Stepping Stone Learning Center, Inc is Guardian Christian Academy (1.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Poynette Grades: NS-12 | 21 students
N3522 Us Highway 51
Poynette, WI 53955
(608) 635-2955 1.1 NS-12
- Dane Grades: PK-8 | 59 students
109 S Military Rd
Dane, WI 53529
(608) 592-5711 10.2 PK-8
- Portage Grades: K-8 | 135 students
315 West Cook Street
Portage, WI 53901
(608) 742-4998 11.8 K-8
- Portage Grades: K-8 | 100 students
430 W Emmett St
Portage, WI 53901
(608) 742-9000 12.2 K-8
- Pardeeville Grades: PK-8 | 54 students
505 E. Lafollette St.
Pardeeville, WI 53954
(608) 429-3636 12.4 PK-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.