Stepping Stone Learning Center, Inc
Tel: (608) 635-3880
- SSLC, is a ministry dedicated to spiritual and academic excellence.
- We use the Accelerated Christian Education curriculum which is designed to give students a more personal and individualized learning experience. We offer curriculum for 6wks to 12th Grade students.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-4|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||37 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,750|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Amy Lynn Branish|
- Currently our classrooms are divided into five groups: , , and . We utilize the A.C.E. diagnostic placement exams to determine what level your child should be placed in our curriculum for K through 12th. Our teaching philosophy at SSLC is "character based," the academics will follow. Our goal is to help your child become all that God has created them to be.
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Stepping Stone Learning Center, Inc is Guardian Christian Academy (1.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Poynette Grades: NS-12 | 21 students
N3522 Us Highway 51
Poynette, WI 53955
(608) 635-2955 1.1 NS-12
- Dane Grades: PK-8 | 59 students
109 S Military Rd
Dane, WI 53529
(608) 592-5711 10.2 PK-8
- Portage Grades: K-8 | 135 students
315 West Cook Street
Portage, WI 53901
(608) 742-4998 11.8 K-8
- Portage Grades: K-8 | 100 students
430 W Emmett St
Portage, WI 53901
(608) 742-9000 12.2 K-8
- Pardeeville Grades: PK-8 | 54 students
505 E. Lafollette St.
Pardeeville, WI 53954
(608) 429-3636 12.4 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.