Stepping Stone Learning Center, Inc
SSLC, is a ministry dedicated to spiritual and academic excellence.
We use the Accelerated Christian Education curriculum which is designed to give students a more personal and individualized learning experience. We offer curriculum for 6wks to 12th Grade students.
- Top Ranked WI School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-4
- Students: 27 students
- Yearly Tuition: $2,750
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
National avg.: 85%
Amy Lynn Branish
- Currently our classrooms are divided into five groups: , , and . We utilize the A.C.E. diagnostic placement exams to determine what level your child should be placed in our curriculum for K through 12th. Our teaching philosophy at SSLC is "character based," the academics will follow. Our goal is to help your child become all that God has created them to be.
Endorse Stepping Stone Learning Center, Inc. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.