Stepping Stone Learning Center, Inc
- SSLC, is a ministry dedicated to spiritual and academic excellence.
- We use the Accelerated Christian Education curriculum which is designed to give students a more personal and individualized learning experience. We offer curriculum for 6wks to 12th Grade students.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||37 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,750|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Amy Lynn Branish|
- Currently our classrooms are divided into five groups: , , and . We utilize the A.C.E. diagnostic placement exams to determine what level your child should be placed in our curriculum for K through 12th. Our teaching philosophy at SSLC is "character based," the academics will follow. Our goal is to help your child become all that God has created them to be.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Poynette Grades: K-12 | 21 students
N3522 Us Highway 51
Poynette, WI 53955
(608)635-2955 1.1 K-12
- Dane Grades: PK-8 | 46 students
109 S Military Rd
Dane, WI 53529
(608)849-5610 10.2 PK-8
- Portage Grades: PK-8 | 147 students
315 West Cook Street
Portage, WI 53901
(608)742-4998 11.8 PK-8
- Portage Grades: PK-8 | 87 students
430 W Emmett St
Portage, WI 53901
(608)742-4222 12.2 PK-8
- Pardeeville Grades: PK-8 | 54 students
505 E. Lafollette St.
Pardeeville, WI 53954
(608)429-3636 12.4 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.