- At Sterling Warren Montessori School, we make that decision a little easier by providing well-trained, qualified staff members and a warm and nurturing atmosphere.
- We are well equipped to look after your child's emotional growth as well.
- If you want to encourage your child to grow up with an active imagination, the ability to show empathy and interest in others, an awareness of the world around him or her, and a healthy dose of confidence and self-esteem, then Sterling Warren Montessori School is the perfect place to start.
- Sterling Warren Montessori School is a very special place, a place where children can be children and where adults can feel secure leaving their beloved kids in our loving, attentive care.
- We provide a range of services to address the special needs of kids, and a variety of fun activities to keep your child comfortable and happy during the time you have to be away.
- We treat every child who comes to visit with us like one of our own, and the little ones flourish in our understanding, encouraging environment.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Mount ClemensGrades: NS-8 | 124 students
174 Cass Ave
Mount Clemens, MI 48043
WarrenGrades: 9-12 | 463 students
13900 Masonic Blvd
Warren, MI 48088
UticaGrades: PK-8 | 803 students
44429 Utica Rd
Utica, MI 48317
DetroitGrades: PK-KG | 50 students
4351 Marseilles St
Detroit, MI 48224
My daughter attended preschool and kindergarten, with daycare option at Sterling Warren Montessori. She graduated from Kindergarten this year. The program has given her so much and I am so thankful for having enrolled her there 3 years ago! The teachers have enriched her confidence, allowed her to open up at her own pace, and taught her so many skills in math and language arts! She has grown into an organized, confident, well rounded little girl. The teachers are warm and caring, and welcome discussing my child's needs at any time. My daughter was shy and they would work with her to help her see her strengths and bring them out. This is something that most schools just don't offer. My daughter was treated like family, not like a number. If I have more children, they will definitely be attending Sterling Warren. My daughter loved it there and wants to go back!
- Posted by Parent - myran
We loved this school for our oldest (who is now in second grade) and are excited to enroll our 3 year old for the fall. My oldest loved the music, art, and spanish. It helped encourage current music lessons and taught valuable lessons about citizenship. Current teachers have remarked on how well my child has done to progress and I thank Sterling Warren Montessori.
- Posted by Parent - samia
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.