- Storybook Cottage School's mission is to provide a Christian based program that allows children to grow and learn in a warm, safe environment.
- It is our objective to make a positive contribution to the development of your child's full potential.
- Each of our three locations offering the following programs for children ages 2 to 12, toddler, preschool and school age.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Coalition of Girls|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||8 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Grades: PK-8 | 391 students
3245 Arden Way
Sacramento, CA 95825
(916)488-3907 0.4 PK-8
- Sacramento Grades: K-8 | 177 students
2320 El Camino Ave
Sacramento, CA 95821
(916)489-1506 1.2 K-8
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.