- Storybook Cottage School's mission is to provide a Christian based program that allows children to grow and learn in a warm, safe environment.
- It is our objective to make a positive contribution to the development of your child's full potential.
- Each of our three locations offering the following programs for children ages 2 to 12, toddler, preschool and school age.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Coalition of Girls|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||8 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Grades: PK-8 | 391 students
3245 Arden Way
Sacramento, CA 95825
(916)488-3907 0.4 PK-8
- Sacramento Grades: K-8 | 177 students
2320 El Camino Ave
Sacramento, CA 95821
(916)489-1506 1.2 K-8
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.