Stuart Hall High School
- We develop resilient, resourceful and engaged thinkers equipped to thrive in an evolving world.
- Our curriculum challenges and stretches students into their potential, preparing them for high school, college and life.
- We deliver an interactive learning experience curated by faculty highly regarded in their academic fields.
- Students graduate with confidence in what they know, how they think and who they are.
- Convent & Stuart Hall offers a rigorous K-12 educational model that is a dynamic blend of single-sex classes in a co-ed environment.
- Within this independent school community, our students and educators embrace the charism of our Sacred Heart founders, which is spiritually inclusive and global in nature.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
Institute for Independent Education
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||19 courses|
|Average SAT score||1310|
|Average ACT score||27|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 15|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$37,820|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$13,500|
|Admissions Director||Shuja Khan|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Fencing, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, WrestlingBadminton, Baseball,
Basketball, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess, Cycling, Digital Film and Animation, Fitness, Newspaper, Social Awareness, Student Government, Yearbook Chess, Cycling, Fitness, Newspaper, Yearbook, Digital Film and Animation,
- Single-sex classes within a co-ed community. Current research tells us what we are able to see on our campuses everyday: Our students feel comfortable, focused and free to learn in our small, single-sex classes. And while our schools respect the formative differences between young men and young women, we also respect their need to grow alongside each other as social and intellectual peers. So you will find that some of our Advanced Placement and World Language classes are co-ed, and you will find our guys and girls getting together for breakfast, for service projects, for basketball games, for theater performances—and all of the other things that make high school so much fun.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San FranciscoGrades: 9-12 | 410 students
3065 Jackson St
San Francisco, CA 94115
San FranciscoGrades: 9-12 | 1466 students
2001 37th Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94116
San FranciscoGrades: 9-12 | 280 students
2901 California St
San Francisco, CA 94115
San MateoGrades: 9-12 | 880 students
451 W 20th Ave
San Mateo, CA 94403
San FranciscoGrades: 9-12 | 1270 students
1055 Ellis St
San Francisco, CA 94109