Let Stuart Hall High School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Our students engage in serious study and have a lot of fun doing it.
- The academic programs at Convent High School & Stuart Hall High School provide students with the knowledge, cognitive skills and sense of self to succeed in college and life. Every student successfully completes: four years of English, history, math, theology and philosophy/religious studies; three years of lab science and international language; two years of physical education; one year of computer science and fine arts; and a variety of electives.
- Nearly every student chooses to take more than one of our dozens of Advanced Placement courses, some of which are co-ed.
- And our students thrive with the innovative instruction developed by our faculty.
- This year, Convent High School students enjoyed a new lab course on Conservation Biology of the Redwoods and presented original DNA research to a group of national science teachers.
- Stuart Hall High School students created digital art works that used sound, light and color after a Physics+Art trip to the SFMOMA where they met a renowned sound artist and studied his installation.