Summit Christian Academy
Tel: (570) 587-1545
Summit Christian Academy partners with parents to offer a challenging Biblically based education resulting in students who are motivated to confidently impact their world for Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||7 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,560|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool tuition varies with schedule|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,450|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,|
- Summit Christian Academy (SCA) is a Christ-centered, Pre-K through 12th grade school with over 140 students on an elementary and secondary campus located in Northeastern Pennsylvania. Both campuses are located in Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania, a community just north of Scranton and within two hours of New York and Philadelphia. The elementary campus is housed within Summit Baptist Bible Church, just a few miles away near the heart of Clarks Summit, while the Secondary Campus is just a few miles away on fifteen beautiful acres.
- God has established Summit Christian Academy for the purpose of impacting lives for eternity through biblically-based and Christ-centered education.
- Summit Christian Academy offers a safe, nurturing environment where our students realize their God-given potential with which to impact the world. It is a place for teachers to influence future generations who learn from their Christ-like models; a place that serves as a powerful academic partner for parents; a place that cultivates our community's future leaders ' those who know and exercise their spiritual gifts to further the Kingdom of God.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Old Forge Grades: PK-12 | 80 students
100 S Main St
Old Forge, PA 18518
(570) 457-5392 8.5 PK-12
- Kingston Grades: NS-8 | 340 students
1560 Wyoming Avenue
Kingston, PA 18704
(570) 718-6611 15.9 NS-8
- Tunkhannock Grades: K-12 | 43 students
135 W Tioga St
Tunkhannock, PA 18657
(570) 836-8612 12.1 K-12
- Clarks Summit Grades: PK-4 | 32 students
413 Layton Road
Clarks Summit, PA 18411
(570) 586-5270 2.5 PK-4
- Clarks Summit Grades: K | 17 students
330 N Abington Rd
Clarks Summit, PA 18411
(570) 587-4808 1.4 K
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.