Summit Christian Academy
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 91 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,560
- Acceptance rate: 92%
- Average class size: 7 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Preschool tuition varies with schedule
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
- Summit Christian Academy (SCA) is a Christ-centered, Pre-K through 12th grade school with over 140 students on an elementary and secondary campus located in Northeastern Pennsylvania. Both campuses are located in Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania, a community just north of Scranton and within two hours of New York and Philadelphia. The elementary campus is housed within Summit Baptist Bible Church, just a few miles away near the heart of Clarks Summit, while the Secondary Campus is just a few miles away on fifteen beautiful acres.
- God has established Summit Christian Academy for the purpose of impacting lives for eternity through biblically-based and Christ-centered education.
- Summit Christian Academy offers a safe, nurturing environment where our students realize their God-given potential with which to impact the world. It is a place for teachers to influence future generations who learn from their Christ-like models; a place that serves as a powerful academic partner for parents; a place that cultivates our community's future leaders ' those who know and exercise their spiritual gifts to further the Kingdom of God.
Profile last updated: 01/27/2021
Endorse Summit Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.