Sylva Bay Academy Inc
- Sylva-Bay Academy strives to enhance our academics environment to promote excellence in education to such a level that parents, patrons, and community leaders will be excited to invest their time and resources.
- In addition to academics, Sylva-Bay Academy hopes to reflect an environment of integrity, respect, and encouragement so that all students may realize their potential for growth in meeting their personal goals.
- Sylva-Bay Academy's mission is to provide an educational environment in which each student's God-given potential is fully molded and enhanced in all area of development, therefore yielding citizens whose aims and productivity will be conducive to our ever-changing society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia|
|Total Students||294 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average ACT score||21|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Softball, Tennis, Track and FieldBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Heidelberg Grades: PK-12 | 162 students
1312 Academy Drive
Heidelberg, MS 39439
(601)787-4589 20.4 PK-12
- Mendenhall Grades: PK-12 | 485 students
124 Academy Cir
Mendenhall, MS 39114
(601)847-1395 29 PK-12
- Richardson Grades: K-12 | 37 students
1221 W Campbell Rd, # 209
Richardson, TX 75080
(972)516-8844 439.4 K-12
- Longview Grades: K-8 | 51 students
2455 N Eastman Rd
Longview, TX 75605
(903)758-9741 318.1 K-8
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.