Talisman Summer Camp
Tel: (828) 697-6313
- Talisman Summer Camp serves 23 students in grades 7-12 and is a member of the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Talisman Summer Camp is 8:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ASD/Aspergers/LD/ADHD|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Climbing, Kayaking, Rock Climbing, SwimmingArchery, Climbing,|
Kayaking, Rock Climbing,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brevard Grades: PK-8 | 48 students
135 Bert Lane Road
Brevard, NC 28712
(828) 884-9815 16.1 PK-8
- Charlotte Grades: K-12 | 263 students
8500 Sardis Rd
Charlotte, NC 28270
(704) 365-4658 94.6 K-12
- Flat Rock Grades: PK-12 | 46 students
127 Boyd Dr
Flat Rock, NC 28731
(828) 435-0670 6.7 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.