Temple Beth Sholom
Tel: (856) 751-0994
- Temple Beth Sholom Preschool offers programs for families seeking top quality Jewish education for their young children starting at two weeks old through Kindergarten.
- The total preschool experience provides a strong Judaic program integrated with an innovative, developmentally appropriate early childhood curriculum.
- Our goal is to give our children the foundations to become independent, confident, and inquisitive learners.
- During the year, the children will grow Jewishly, socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually through rich and challenging experiences in living and learning with others.
- These growths will happen when a child is presented with a happy, fun-filled and loving environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.