Temple Beth Sholom
- Temple Beth Sholom Preschool offers programs for families seeking top quality Jewish education for their young children starting at two weeks old through Kindergarten.
- The total preschool experience provides a strong Judaic program integrated with an innovative, developmentally appropriate early childhood curriculum.
- Our goal is to give our children the foundations to become independent, confident, and inquisitive learners.
- During the year, the children will grow Jewishly, socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually through rich and challenging experiences in living and learning with others.
- These growths will happen when a child is presented with a happy, fun-filled and loving environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.