Temple Isaiah's Early Childhood Center
- Temple Isaiah's Early Childhood Center serves 16 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten and is a member of the National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS).
- The student:teacher of Temple Isaiah's Early Childhood Center is 16:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Jewish.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Palm Springs Grades: PK-6 | 39 students
3692 E Chia Rd
Palm Springs, CA 92262
(760)323-2502 1.7 PK-6
- Palm Springs Grades: PK-8 | 276 students
67675 Bolero Road
Palm Springs, CA 92264
(760)324-5464 4.7 PK-8
- Cathedral City Grades: PK-K | 91 students
69-440 Mccallum Way
Cathedral City, CA 92234
(760)321-0090 5.2 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.