- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 151 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Enforced Dress Code)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Spanish Club, Student Government, TAFFY (Community Service Club)
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Musical Theatre Production
- Academic Excellence Both our innovative academic environment and our low student-to-teacher ratio challenge students to fully explore their passions and interests. We believe that students should have a high level of preparation in humanities, mathematics, science, technology, and a second language. We emphasize the importance of visual and performing arts, athletics, cultural literacy, and social commitment. Our integrated, experience-based, multi-sensory learning environment stimulates students to engage as interested, curious learners.
- Respect for the Individual We recognize that each student is unique. We believe that the greatest intellectual and emotional growth occurs when students are known by their teachers and peers, feel appreciated for who they are, believe that their work has significance, and are encouraged to look beyond their current achievements and perspectives.
- Importance of Community By stressing ethical, compassionate, and thoughtful behavior, we prepare students to help shape their world and make a difference to those around them. We are a community that encourages cooperation and values diversity. Our administrators and faculty emphasize open dialogue and respectful behavior as they work together with parents to promote each child's development. Students learn to work as a team and constructively resolve conflicts, establishing a foundation for becoming effective participants and leaders in our society.
- Educational Leadership Our innovative approach to education inspires our students to succeed. We recruit, retain, and invest in the finest faculty by providing the best possible environment to spark our educators' passion for teaching and for developing the love of learning in every child. Our educators are given freedom and support to expand and share their expertise. We fund professional development and provide time weekly for carefully structured faculty educational programs. We promote connections with institutions of higher education, and share our successful philosophy with other schools.
- Global Responsibility At Tesseract, we develop responsible and compassionate citizens and leaders for a sustainable, global society. We encourage students to make decisions that consider the world in which they live and the needs of future generations. Development of individual talents, social responsibility, critical thinking, and problem solving skills allows Tesseract graduates to connect thoughts with actions, deeds with results, and the past to the present and future.
Endorse Tesseract School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards