- Tetra Academy is an outgrowth of Colorado Institute of Reading and Writing which was founded in 1983 on the premise that all students can learn.
- Students who attend Tetra Academy will learn through an integration of specialized strategies designed to increase basic skills within a cohesive and cumulative curriculum.
- Tetra Academy is clearly a one of a kind school built upon a solid foundation of two decades of educational experiences.
- Tetra is the solution for students who experience learning difficulties resulting from a learning disability.
- Tetra is an independent school for students whose learning styles or disabilities are not addressed in a typical learning environment.
- Most often these students experience frustration and lowered self-esteem in regular classroom settings.
- At Tetra these students gain the opportunity to grow and flourish in a comfortable and relaxed educational setting.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-10|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?