- Tetra Academy is an outgrowth of Colorado Institute of Reading and Writing which was founded in 1983 on the premise that all students can learn.
- Students who attend Tetra Academy will learn through an integration of specialized strategies designed to increase basic skills within a cohesive and cumulative curriculum.
- Tetra Academy is clearly a one of a kind school built upon a solid foundation of two decades of educational experiences.
- Tetra is the solution for students who experience learning difficulties resulting from a learning disability.
- Tetra is an independent school for students whose learning styles or disabilities are not addressed in a typical learning environment.
- Most often these students experience frustration and lowered self-esteem in regular classroom settings.
- At Tetra these students gain the opportunity to grow and flourish in a comfortable and relaxed educational setting.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-10|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.