The Abbie School
- The Abbie School's staff takes great pride in providing an education that is inclusive of many diverse children with a wide range of developmental needs.
- We offer data driven instruction,which is linked to college and career ready standards (Common Core), and modified for learners with diverse and special needs when it is in the best interest of the child.
- Scholars also participate in social skills groups based on the principles of Social Thinking.
- Children with learning individualities, as well as gifted and accelerated students excel in our unique family environment.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-9|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$20,000|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarships and financial available. A majority of scholars are fully funded.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Liz Gallagher|
|Admissions Associate||Jennifer Moore|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Computer Class, Drama Club, Home Economics, Orchestra, Photography, Playformance, Student Council Art, Computer Class, Drama Club, Home Economics, Orchestra, Photography, Playformance, Student Council,|
- We offer small classes which allow our students to progress at their own pace while developing lasting childhood friends. Due to the diverse scope of the Tuller Method of education, all children have the opportunity to become successful scholars. We believe that all children are able to excel when given a loving environment to explore and learn about the world in which they live.
- Students are taught the core subjects of math, science, reading, writing and social studies. They also participate in physical education, computer technology and various electives. In order to provide students with the environment needed to succeed, classrooms accommodate a maximum of 12 students. Each student is challenged to excel to the best of his or her ability. Children of all learning abilities are accepted at Tuller School, including students who are: gifted, high-functioning autistic, ADHD and ADD.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- TucsonGrades: 1-12 | 38 students
2700 S 8th Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85713
- TucsonGrades: K-12
6000 N Camino De La Tierra
Tucson, AZ 85741
- TucsonGrades: K-3 | 112 students
8655 E Broadway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85710
- TucsonGrades: PK-8 | 456 students
8560 N Shannon Road
Tucson, AZ 85742
- TucsonGrades: K-8 | 351 students
602 N Wilmot Rd
Tucson, AZ 85711
October 29, 2017
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
October 24, 2017
There are a lot of misconceptions about private schools. This is probably because private schools are indeed private.
October 24, 2017
When making an important decision that will impact the lives of your children, you need to have all the facts in place. We compiled a list of the most important factors to consider when choosing a final private school for your child.