The Academy At Morgan's Wonderland
- The Academy at Morgan's Wonderland provides an alternative to traditional special education programs and services because we have the ability to implement an individualized education program for each student, operating outside the constraints of programs and curriculum guidelines designed for the typically developing student.
- We recognize that by improving lives of individuals with special needs through equipping them with the skills they need, they will be more productive and passionate contributors to society.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,900|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Gymnastics, Indoor Soccer, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Indoor Soccer, Soccer,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Antonio Grades: K-12 | 88 students
5810 Blanco Rd
San Antonio, TX 78216
(210)384-0297 7.2 K-12
- San Antonio Grades: 5-12 | 15 students
5084 De Zavala Rd
San Antonio, TX 78249
(210)690-7359 11.6 5-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.