The Academy Child Development Center-westminster
- Our philosophy is founded on the principle that parents today want more for their children's early childhood education than the traditional daycare of the past.
- Parents today desire a structured program with a planned curriculum and a stimulating environment where their children are challenged and enriched.
- Our approach to learning is play based and helps develop children's motor skills, encourages positive social interaction and a creative learning imagination.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed The Academy Child Development Center-westminster also viewed these schools: Life Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Broomfield Grades: PK-12 | 149 students
11500 Sheridan Blvd
Broomfield, CO 80020
(303)438-1260 0.3 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.