The Academy Child Development Center-westminster
- Our philosophy is founded on the principle that parents today want more for their children's early childhood education than the traditional daycare of the past.
- Parents today desire a structured program with a planned curriculum and a stimulating environment where their children are challenged and enriched.
- Our approach to learning is play based and helps develop children's motor skills, encourages positive social interaction and a creative learning imagination.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed The Academy Child Development Center-westminster also viewed these schools: Life Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Broomfield Grades: PK-12 | 132 students
11500 Sheridan Blvd
Broomfield, CO 80020
(303)438-1260 0.3 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.