The Academy Child Development Center-westminster
- Our philosophy is founded on the principle that parents today want more for their children's early childhood education than the traditional daycare of the past.
- Parents today desire a structured program with a planned curriculum and a stimulating environment where their children are challenged and enriched.
- Our approach to learning is play based and helps develop children's motor skills, encourages positive social interaction and a creative learning imagination.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed The Academy Child Development Center-westminster also viewed these schools: Life Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Broomfield Grades: NS-12 | 149 students
11500 Sheridan Blvd
Broomfield, CO 80020
(303)438-1260 0.3 NS-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.