The Arch Bridge School
5.00 (1 review)
- Our mission is to assist individuals and families in working through the emotional and psychological difficulties which prevent them from establishing and maintaining a healthy and meaningful life.
- The highly structured but intimate programs are designed to treat persons with a wide range of behavioral and emotional problems, including affective, personality, attachment, eating, and traumatic stress disorders.
- Wellspring is appropriate for dually-diagnosed clients no longer in an active phase of substance abuse addiction.
- Wellspring's professional staff includes licensed staff psychiatrists, general medical physician, doctors of psychology, psychotherapists, licensed clinical social workers, registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, residential counselors, therapists, a consultant registered dietitian, pharmacist, dentist, and other consulting clinicians.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Washington Grades: 5-12 | 80 students
81 Sabbaday Lane
Washington, CT 06793
(860)868-7377 4.1 5-12
- Litchfield Grades: 9-12 | 230 students
12 Norfolk Rd
Litchfield, CT 06759
(860)567-1802 9.4 9-12
- Wallingford Grades: 4-12 | 77 students
29 Village Lane
Wallingford, CT 06492
(203)284-0441 24.1 4-12
- Bethlehem Grades: 9-12 | 43 students
58 Harrison Ln
Bethlehem, CT 06751
(203)266-7788 1.4 9-12
In 1 year, Wellspring and The Arch Bridge School have transformed my daughter from a severely dysfunctional teen who wasn`t able to go to school, take care of herself and had no interest in day-to-day living to a B+ student who attends regularly, enjoys her classes, has made friends and is taking an active role in her treatment. She`s making plans for college, for a career and believes she has a bright future ahead. IT`S A MIRACLE. The staff have empathy and lots of experience and treat the girls with care and respect. We continue to be grateful for the work of Wellspring & The Arch Bridge School.
- Posted by Parent - Barbara11
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.