The Arch Bridge School
- Our mission is to assist individuals and families in working through the emotional and psychological difficulties which prevent them from establishing and maintaining a healthy and meaningful life.
- The highly structured but intimate programs are designed to treat persons with a wide range of behavioral and emotional problems, including affective, personality, attachment, eating, and traumatic stress disorders.
- Wellspring is appropriate for dually-diagnosed clients no longer in an active phase of substance abuse addiction.
- Wellspring's professional staff includes licensed staff psychiatrists, general medical physician, doctors of psychology, psychotherapists, licensed clinical social workers, registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, residential counselors, therapists, a consultant registered dietitian, pharmacist, dentist, and other consulting clinicians.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Washington Grades: 5-12 | 80 students
81 Sabbaday Lane
Washington, CT 06793
(860)868-7377 4.1 5-12
- Litchfield Grades: 9-12 | 230 students
12 Norfolk Rd
Litchfield, CT 06759
(860)567-1802 9.4 9-12
- New Britain Grades: K-12 | 129 students
300 John Downey Drive
New Britain, CT 06051
(860)837-6400 24.4 K-12
- Wallingford Grades: 4-12 | 77 students
29 Village Lane
Wallingford, CT 06492
(203)284-0441 24.1 4-12
- Bethlehem Grades: 9-12 | 43 students
58 Harrison Ln
Bethlehem, CT 06751
(203)266-7788 1.4 9-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.