The Arch Bridge School
- Our mission is to assist individuals and families in working through the emotional and psychological difficulties which prevent them from establishing and maintaining a healthy and meaningful life.
- The highly structured but intimate programs are designed to treat persons with a wide range of behavioral and emotional problems, including affective, personality, attachment, eating, and traumatic stress disorders.
- Wellspring is appropriate for dually-diagnosed clients no longer in an active phase of substance abuse addiction.
- Wellspring's professional staff includes licensed staff psychiatrists, general medical physician, doctors of psychology, psychotherapists, licensed clinical social workers, registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, residential counselors, therapists, a consultant registered dietitian, pharmacist, dentist, and other consulting clinicians.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Washington Grades: 5-12 | 80 students
81 Sabbaday Lane
Washington, CT 06793
(860)868-7377 4.1 5-12
- Litchfield Grades: 9-12 | 230 students
12 Norfolk Rd
Litchfield, CT 06759
(860)567-1802 9.4 9-12
- New Britain Grades: NS-12 | 129 students
300 John Downey Drive
New Britain, CT 06051
(860)837-6400 24.4 NS-12
- Wallingford Grades: 4-12 | 77 students
29 Village Lane
Wallingford, CT 06492
(203)284-0441 24.1 4-12
- Bethlehem Grades: 9-12 | 43 students
58 Harrison Ln
Bethlehem, CT 06751
(203)266-7788 1.4 9-12
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.