The Arch Bridge School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (203) 266-8031
- Our mission is to assist individuals and families in working through the emotional and psychological difficulties which prevent them from establishing and maintaining a healthy and meaningful life.
- The highly structured but intimate programs are designed to treat persons with a wide range of behavioral and emotional problems, including affective, personality, attachment, eating, and traumatic stress disorders.
- Wellspring is appropriate for dually-diagnosed clients no longer in an active phase of substance abuse addiction.
- Wellspring's professional staff includes licensed staff psychiatrists, general medical physician, doctors of psychology, psychotherapists, licensed clinical social workers, registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, residential counselors, therapists, a consultant registered dietitian, pharmacist, dentist, and other consulting clinicians.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Washington Grades: 5-12 | 80 students
81 Sabbaday Lane
Washington, CT 06793
(860) 868-7377 4.1 5-12
- Litchfield Grades: 9-12 | 218 students
12 Norfolk Rd
Litchfield, CT 06759
(860) 567-1802 9.4 9-12
- Wallingford Grades: 4-12 | 77 students
29 Village Lane
Wallingford, CT 06492
(203) 284-0441 24.1 4-12
- Bethlehem Grades: 9-12 | 43 students
58 Harrison Ln
Bethlehem, CT 06751
(203) 266-7788 1.4 9-12
In 1 year, Wellspring and The Arch Bridge School have transformed my daughter from a severely dysfunctional teen who wasn`t able to go to school, take care of herself and had no interest in day-to-day living to a B+ student who attends regularly, enjoys her classes, has made friends and is taking an active role in her treatment. She`s making plans for college, for a career and believes she has a bright future ahead. IT`S A MIRACLE. The staff have empathy and lots of experience and treat the girls with care and respect. We continue to be grateful for the work of Wellspring & The Arch Bridge School.
- Posted by Parent - Barbara11
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.