The Boston Children's School
- Established in 1965 the Boston Children's School has been providing quality, early childhood education to chldren from around the world for over fifty years.
- Ideally situated in the historic West End section of Boston, the Boston Children's School is nestled away from the main streets, highways and noise of the city.
- The Boston Chldren's School is fully air conditioned and has its own self-contained playground.
- More information can be obtained from the director of the school at 617-367-6239.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-1|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 15 / rolling|
|Admissions Director||Judy Langer, M.Ed.|
- Our children begin their education at 2.9 yeaars of age and continue through Kindergarten. Our multi-cultural, co-educational student body attracts families from around the world and the greater Boston area. All of our full-time teachers are certified. Our supplemental teaching staff includes specialists in the areas of Music, Art, Woodwrking, Drama, Story-Telling and Gymnastics. Information can be obtained can be obtained by calling the Boston Children's School at 617-367-6239 or sending us an e-mail. Our e-mail address is BostonChildrens@Aol.Com
Profile last updated: 08/19/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BostonGrades: NS-6 | 328 students
30 Fairfield Street and 26 Exeter Street
Boston, MA 02116
MarbleheadGrades: PK-8 | 247 students
75 W Shore Dr
Marblehead, MA 01945
WinchesterGrades: K | 88 students
86 Main St
Winchester, MA 01890
BeverlyGrades: PK-K | 74 students
80 Lothrop St
Beverly, MA 01915
BostonGrades: NS-8 | 120 students
530 Commonwealth Ave
Boston, MA 02215
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?