The Boston Children's School
- Established in 1965 the Boston Children's School has been providing quality, early childhood education to chldren from around the world for over fifty years.
- Ideally situated in the historic West End section of Boston, the Boston Children's School is nestled away from the main streets, highways and noise of the city.
- The Boston Chldren's School is fully air conditioned and has its own self-contained playground.
- More information can be obtained from the director of the school at 617-367-6239.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-1|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 15 / rolling|
|Admissions Director||Judy Langer, M.Ed.|
- Our children begin their education at 2.9 yeaars of age and continue through Kindergarten. Our multi-cultural, co-educational student body attracts families from around the world and the greater Boston area. All of our full-time teachers are certified. Our supplemental teaching staff includes specialists in the areas of Music, Art, Woodwrking, Drama, Story-Telling and Gymnastics. Information can be obtained can be obtained by calling the Boston Children's School at 617-367-6239 or sending us an e-mail. Our e-mail address is BostonChildrens@Aol.Com
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BostonGrades: NS-6 | 328 students
30 Fairfield Street and 26 Exeter Street
Boston, MA 02116
- BostonGrades: NS-6 | 314 students
67 Brimmer St
Boston, MA 02108
- ManchesterGrades: PK-KG | 22 students
62 School St
Manchester, MA 01944
- CambridgeGrades: PK-8 | 205 students
5 Cadbury Road
Cambridge, MA 02140
- SalemGrades: NS | 20 students
145 Loring Ave
Salem, MA 01970
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.