The Children's Lighthouse of The Woodlands
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (832) 698-2735
- Educational Child Care With a Purpose - We are pleased to welcome you to the nation's premier family-operated, value-based, educational program -The Children's Lighthouse School.
- Our commitment to our children and their families is exemplified by our use of the lighthouse, a long recognized symbol of safety, strenght, and guidance.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Samiya Clark|
- Our goal is to nurture the development of each child's full potential - intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically - in an atmosphere of safety and trust.
- - We believe that each child is an individual, with his or her own unique set of strenghts, talents and gifts.
- - We believe that every child has a right to excellence in all aspects of early childhood education.
- - We believe in the importance of teaching character values, and more important, in modeling their use in our interactions with children, their families and one another.
- - We believe in the use of positive discipline strategies that lead children to becoem self-disciplined.
- - We believe that honest and and frequent communication between the school and the home postively impacts children's success.
- - We believe in the importance of continuing professional development and personal growth through educational opportunities and supportive communities of learning.
- - We believe that every teacher and staff member cam make a difference in the lives of the children and families we serve.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Grades: 9-12 | 259 students
22151 Frassati Way
Spring, TX 77389
(832) 616-3217 4 9-12
- Spring Grades: PK-8 | 381 students
2601 Spring Stuebner Rd
Spring, TX 77389
(281) 353-4570 5.1 PK-8
I am a proud grandparent of a 2-year-old grandson who attends The Children's Lighthouse of The Woodlands. I am amazed at his depth of knowledge of so many things, numbers, colors, letters, both in English and Spanish, not to mention sign-language. More importantly his love of learning, he is a "sponge" and so very eager to learn more. I contribute the innovative curriculum along with a loving and nurturing environment, thank you Children's Lighthouse.
- Posted by Parent - B. Salmon
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?