The Childrens Ark
- The Children's Ark of Mountain Top, PA offers preschool programs for children from ages 2 through pre-kindergarten ages.
- Our programs run from September to May each year. our teachers focus on personalized, individual attention.
- Our staff promotes your child's exploration and discovery by encouraging use of the five senses.
- Our preschool programs consist of thematic units designed to stimulate the children's curiosity about themselves and the world around them.
- Our program is based on the development of each child as an individual.
- By providing developmentally appropriate activities that are meaningful to the children, we hope to promote positive self-esteem.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||56 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mountain Top Grades: PK-8 | 261 students
422 S Mountain Blvd
Mountain Top, PA 18707
(570)474-5803 2.4 PK-8
- Mountain Top Grades: 1-8 | 8 students
476 3rd St
Mountain Top, PA 18707
(570)868-5958 3.1 1-8
- Wilkes Barre Grades: NS-PK | 10 students
1810 S. Main St.
Wilkes Barre, PA 18702
(570)823-4424 4.4 NS-PK
- Wilkes Barre Grades: PK-8 | 343 students
242 S Washington St
Wilkes Barre, PA 18701
(570)823-8089 6 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.