The Childrens Inn
- The Children's Inn is a unique school and day care center.
- We offer a reliable, consistent, and rewarding day care experience.
- In our private K-6 school, we strive to educate each student individually rather than as a group.
- Our goal is to help children form high self-esteem by feeling successful as learners and as members of a community, We comply with all regulations of the Washington State Division of Child and Family Services.
- We are regularly inspected. The lead staff at The Children's Inn are chosen for their ability to work positively with children and who have extensive training or experience in child development, early childhood education, and parenting.
- All staff are carefully screened, recommendations checked, and a criminal background check of every employee is conducted by the licensing agency.
- Emphasis at The Children's Inn is on helping children learn to be contributing members of a group and active problem solvers.
- Learning how to define a task and seek an answer is emphasized rather then memorizing facts.
- Children are taught to speak, listen, share information, use self-help skills, solve problems, use questioning techniques and utilize good socialization skills in a warm, caring and non-stressful environment.
- All learning opportunities presented will use a wide variety of approaches and materials.
- While nice toys and equipment are important, we feel it is the availability of warm and caring adults who listen and interact with children that will best facilitate expanded learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lacey Grades: 8-11 | 7 students
4205 Lacey Blvd Se
Lacey, WA 98503
(360)491-0654 1.6 8-11
- Olympia Grades: PK-1 | 59 students
730 Lilly Rd SE
Olympia, WA 98501
(360)438-3639 1.2 PK-1
- Olympia Grades: PK-12 | 56 students
1601 North Street SE
Olympia, WA 98501
(360)791-8348 1.3 PK-12
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.