The Cush Campus Schools
- The Cush Campus Schools serves 140 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the Institute for Independent Education.
- The student:teacher of The Cush Campus Schools is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Institute for Independent Education|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brooklyn Grades: K-9 | 50 students
3 Lewis Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11206
(718)443-2698 1.8 K-9
- Brooklyn Grades: PK-6 | 84 students
1149 Eastern Pkwy
Brooklyn, NY 11213
(718)953-4364 0.6 PK-6
- Brooklyn Grades: PK-8 | 202 students
744 E 87th St
Brooklyn, NY 11236
(718)649-0271 2.8 PK-8
- Brooklyn Grades: K-9 | 437 students
121 Riverdale Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11212
(718)346-0089 1.7 K-9
- Brooklyn Grades: NS-8 | 264 students
2520 Church Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11226
(718)774-3330 1.7 NS-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.