The Easter's Nest Cdc
- The Easter's Nest Cdc serves 18 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten and is a member of the Other associations(s) for exceptional children.
- The student:teacher of The Easter's Nest Cdc is 18:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Compton Grades: 1-12 | 23 students
1007 N Long Beach Blvd
Compton, CA 90220
(310)638-0176 1.2 1-12
- Lynwood Grades: PK-8 | 199 students
12522 Stoneacre Avenue
Lynwood, CA 90262
(310)638-0341 1.2 PK-8
- Compton Grades: PK-6 | 59 students
4323 E Rosecrans Avenue
Compton, CA 90221
(310)638-7646 1.4 PK-6
- Compton Grades: K-8 | 200 students
1300 E Palmer St
Compton, CA 90221
(310)603-0378 1.5 K-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.