The International School
- The mission of the International School is to provide children in the Metropolitan/Oakland County area with an opportunity to acquire second and third foreign language skills in an immersion program within a traditional college preparatory curriculum using trained native speakers and very small class sizes.
- Students at The International School are provided with the discipline to learn and achieve, the freedom to explore, the creativity of expression, and the compassion to understand.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Grades: 1-12 | 174 students
1755 E Melton Rd
Birmingham, MI 48009
(248)642-1150 7.7 1-12
- Rochester Grades: PK-8 | 98 students
3976 S Livernois Rd
Rochester, MI 48307
(248)299-8755 12.5 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.