The Islamic School Of Seattle
- The Islamic School Of Seattle mission is to provide educational excellence in an Islamic environment that promotes creative inquiry with a passion for learning and develops ethical leaders committed to bringing excellence to a diverse society.
- Our vision is to respect, nourish and guide to fruition the pure nature (fitrah) bestowed by Allah swt upon every child.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
American Montessori Society (AMS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The Islamic School Of Seattle mission is to provide educational excellence in an Islamic environment that promotes creative inquiry with a passion for learning and develops ethical leaders committed to bringing excellence to a diverse society. Our vision is to respect, nourish and guide to fruition the pure nature (fitrah) bestowed by Allah swt upon every child.
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school to The Islamic School Of Seattle is Seattle Academy Of Arts & Sciences Middle Sch Campus (0.8 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Lake Washington Girls Middle School (0.4 miles away)
- The nearest preschool is Seattle Classical Christian School (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: NS-8 | 156 students
900 35th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
(206)324-0460 0.6 NS-8
- Seattle Grades: 5-8 | 128 students
2706 S Jackson St
Seattle, WA 98144
(206)709-2228 0.6 5-8
- Seattle Grades: PK-3 | 84 students
1625 19th Ave.
Seattle, WA 98122 0.7 PK-3
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.