The King's Academy
- The King's Academy uses the School of Tomorrow's curriculum and procedures, as well as conventional classroom classes for subjects better suited to that format.
- We feel a mix of curriculum, teaching methods, and instructional formats gives a student the broadest, most diverse, most thorough education.
- One of the most desirable features of our program is the ability to completely tailor an educational plan for every individual.
- We believe strongly that no two students are alike, and that the tendency of schools to group kids by age and take them all through a course together is short sighted and is the main cause for the academic frustration at both ends of the spectrum of students-gifted and challenged.
- The staff of The King's Academy are all dedicated Christians who have been given by God the gift of teaching.
- The teachers also take seriously their role as mentors. In addition to turning out well-educated students, we want to turn out respectful, responsible, motivated human beings.
- We want out students to be nice people. Part of their training here involves learning how to be that.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Idaho Falls Grades: PK-12 | 369 students
4250 South 25th East
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
(208)542-6250 3.3 PK-12
- Idaho Falls Grades: NS-6 | 175 students
161 9th St
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
(208)522-7781 0.1 NS-6
- Idaho Falls Grades: PK-6 | 100 students
2970 1st St
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
(208)524-4730 2.9 PK-6
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.