The King's School
The King's School, established in 1995, is a Christian middle-high school serving the greater Hartford, Eastern Connecticut region.
Our mission, through partnering with parents and faith communities, is to produce graduates who are spiritually formed thinkers, committed to loving and serving God and others.
- Top Ranked CT School
- Grades: 5-12
- Students: 72 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,100
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 27%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Various payment options. Tuitition assistance available.
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Chess, Choir, Drama, Homework Help, Instrumental Ensembles, Newspaper (middle school), Service Projects, TV Production, Vocal Ensembles, Worship Team, Yearbook
- Christian worldview
- Committed faculty
- Partnership with parents
- Service to community
- Integrated, thematic middle school curriciculum
- College preparatory high school program
- International students
- School Technology Program
- member Association of Christian Schools International
- member of New England Christian School Athletic Conference
Endorse The King's School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.