The Laureate School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 165 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,000
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Spirit Wear Fridays (School-logo - or school color - T)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
- Small classes that support differentiated learning, collaboration, and critical thinking.
- Leveled-reading and literacy groups promote comprehension and analysis skills while nurturing life-long readers.
- Project-based learning provides relevance and engaged learning.
- Everyday Mathematics in grades K-12 develops deep conceptual understanding of mathematics and a firm foundation for PreAlgebra beginning in grade 6.
- Mac Technology Lab and classroom PC platform within a unique Digital Literacy Curriculum based on International Technology Standards.
- Spanish, Mandarin,music, art, PE, and LifeLab taught by specialty teachers.
- High School golf, tennis, swimming.
- High School Integrated Science and Literature classes aligned for High School honors classes.
- High School math and Spanish progressions prepare students for advanced course placement.
- School-wide Character Education program and Positive Behavior Support.
- Curriculum-enriching field trips focus on History and Social Studies, Science, and Visual and Performing Arts.
Endorse The Laureate School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards