The Laureate School (Closed 2022)
Academics and Faculty
Spirit Wear Fridays (School-logo - or school color - T
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
- Small classes that support differentiated learning, collaboration, and critical thinking.
- Leveled-reading and literacy groups promote comprehension and analysis skills while nurturing life-long readers.
- Project-based learning provides relevance and engaged learning.
- Everyday Mathematics in grades K-12 develops deep conceptual understanding of mathematics and a firm foundation for PreAlgebra beginning in grade 6.
- Mac Technology Lab and classroom PC platform within a unique Digital Literacy Curriculum based on International Technology Standards.
- Spanish, Mandarin,music, art, PE, and LifeLab taught by specialty teachers.
- High School golf, tennis, swimming.
- High School Integrated Science and Literature classes aligned for High School honors classes.
- High School math and Spanish progressions prepare students for advanced course placement.
- School-wide Character Education program and Positive Behavior Support.
- Curriculum-enriching field trips focus on History and Social Studies, Science, and Visual and Performing Arts.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Laureate School cost?
The Laureate School's tuition is approximately $8,000 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of The Laureate School?
The acceptance rate of The Laureate School is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
What sports does The Laureate School offer?
The Laureate School offers 19 interscholastic sports: Alpine Skiing, Archery, Ballet, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Drill Team, Golf, Ice Hockey, Indoor Soccer, Martial Arts, Mountaineering, Paddle Tennis, Snowboarding, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for The Laureate School?
The application deadline for The Laureate School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).