The Lincoln Center Leadership Academy
- THE LINCOLN CENTER (TLC) is a non-profit education and social services organization serving students and families in Montgomery County, PA and surrounding areas for over 47 years.
- Founded in 1970 and incorporated in 1983, TLC is one of the region`s largest community-based organizations providing alternative education, coaching, and counseling services to public school students and their families.
- Currently, TLC is comprised of three divisions: TLC Leadership Academy, School-based Counseling, and the Community Counseling Center.
- TLC's Leadership Academy is a PA licensed private academic school (LPAS) serving students in Grades 7-12 in Montgomery County, PA and surrounding areas. At the heart of TLC's Leadership Academy is the trademarked Transformational Education pedagogical model, which is a blended approach to learning that emphasizes both academics and behavioral health.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AbingtonGrades: 1-8 | 90 students
2450 Hamilton Avenue
Abington, PA 19001
- Gwynedd ValleyGrades: 9-12 | 382 students
PO Box 902 1345 Sumneytown
Gwynedd Valley, PA 19437
- PhoenixvilleGrades: NS-12 | 360 students
410 W Seven Stars Rd
Phoenixville, PA 19460
- Elkins ParkGrades: 6-12 | 88 students
7613 Old York Road
Elkins Park, PA 19027
Nearby Homes for Sale
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.