The Lowell School - High School Campus
Tel: (718) 445-4222
- Our philosophy emanates from the work of renowned educators John Dewey, Jean Piaget, Haim Ginott and current educational research.
- Our curriculum evolves from an understanding of the stages of cognitive, social/emotional, artistic, and physical development.
- It promotes active, collaborative learning with an emphasis on analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Lowell's mission is to create an inclusive community of life-long learners in which each child is valued and respected.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed The Lowell School - High School Campus also viewed these schools: Summit School, Phyllis L Susser School For Exceptional Children I, Hawthorne Country Day School, Garden School and The Hallen School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fresh Meadows Grades: Inquire with school | 342 students
18302 Union Tpke
Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
(718) 264-2931 4.2 Inquire with school
- Fresh Meadows Grades: Inquire with school | 73 students
7164 168th St
Fresh Meadows, NY 11365
(718) 691-8100 3.6 Inquire with school
- Hawthorne Grades: PK | 244 students
5 Bradhurst Ave
Hawthorne, NY 10532
(914) 592-8526 21.4 PK
- New Rochelle Grades: 1-12 | 290 students
97 Centre Ave
New Rochelle, NY 10801
(914) 636-6600 9.2 1-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.