- Our philosophy emanates from the work of renowned educators John Dewey, Jean Piaget, Haim Ginott and current educational research.
- Our curriculum evolves from an understanding of the stages of cognitive, social/emotional, artistic, and physical development.
- It promotes active, collaborative learning with an emphasis on analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Lowell's mission is to create an inclusive community of life-long learners in which each child is valued and respected.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HawthorneGrades: PK-12 | 245 students
5 Bradhurst Ave
Hawthorne, NY 10532
New RochelleGrades: 1-12 | 290 students
97 Centre Ave
New Rochelle, NY 10801
Mount KiscoGrades: 9-12 | 82 students
40-1 Radio Circle, PO Box 277
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
BronxGrades: PK-12 | 312 students
999 Pelham Pkwy N
Bronx, NY 10469
RooseveltGrades: NS-12 | 260 students
380 Washington Ave
Roosevelt, NY 11575
Nearby Homes for Sale
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.