- The Lyceum is a coeducational, college preparatory school dedicated to providing a classical Catholic education to students in grades seven through twelve.
- Our program is unique in that it combines academic standards that can compete with other prestigious private schools with a serious emphasis on knowing and living our Catholic faith and culture.
- We believe that every student deserves a one-on-one encounter with the greatest minds that have ever lived.
- From the study of Euclid's Elements to the Federalist Papers, Lyceum students are immersed in the perennial ideas at the very core of western civilization.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Catholic and Independent Schools (NAPCIS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,000|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: NS-12 | 130 students
22001 Fairmount Blvd
Cleveland, OH 44118
(216)320-8945 2.1 NS-12
- Cleveland Grades: K-8 | 97 students
4386 Mayfield Rd
Cleveland, OH 44121
(216)381-8595 0.2 K-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.