The Master's Academy Of Nw Florida
- The Master's Academy of NW Florida(TMA) is a non-profit, K-12 Christian school.
- TMA offers a Christ-centered, Bible-based curriculum. The Bible is intergrated througout all of our courses and classes.
- Additionally, we provide state-of-the art technology for our students to use in language arts and math.
- The school uses Compass Learning Odyssey in these subjects as well as teacher led instruction coupled with a hands on approach to learning.
- Our students receive visual, lecture and hands-on instruction each day.
- There is a chapel service each Wednesday for our students.
- Additionally, art,music, Spanish and physical education are included in our schedule each week.
The Master's Academy Of Nw Florida places among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-7|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 1|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,650|
|Tuition Notes||Elem. Tuition is $2950|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Anna L. Wooden|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marianna Grades: PK-12 | 173 students
4685 Meadowview Rd
Marianna, FL 32446
(850)526-4919 2.4 PK-12
- Sneads Grades: NS-11 | 29 students
2271 River Rd
Sneads, FL 32460
(850)593-6699 17.6 NS-11
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.