The Master's School
- The Master's School offers its students an education that is both classical and Christian.
- It is classical in that it draws on the heritage of western civilization and culture.
- It is Christian in that it recognizes the Bible as the final authority in matters of life and thought.
- The mission of The Master's School of San Marcos is to provide its students with a challenging educational experience designed to help them know, love, and practice that which is true, good, and excellent and to prepare them to live purposefully and intelligently in the service of God and man. Students are offered a rich humanities, arts, and social studies curriculum which integrates study of literature and arts with the study of history and geography.
- Students grow to understand the present and gain perspective on the future through acquiring knowledge of the past.
- Work done in the language arts and math is accelerated and designed to be one year advanced in comparison to what is generally accepted as grade level.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Marcos Grades: PK-12 | 194 students
1401 Davis Ln
San Marcos, TX 78666
(512)353-8976 7.7 PK-12
- San Marcos Grades: PK-6 | 171 students
302 Country Estates Dr
San Marcos, TX 78666
(512)392-9404 8.7 PK-6
- San Antonio Grades: PK-8 | 281 students
307 John Adams Dr
San Antonio, TX 78228
(210)732-2741 40.6 PK-8
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.