The Master's School
- The Master's School offers its students an education that is both classical and Christian.
- It is classical in that it draws on the heritage of western civilization and culture.
- It is Christian in that it recognizes the Bible as the final authority in matters of life and thought.
- The mission of The Master's School of San Marcos is to provide its students with a challenging educational experience designed to help them know, love, and practice that which is true, good, and excellent and to prepare them to live purposefully and intelligently in the service of God and man. Students are offered a rich humanities, arts, and social studies curriculum which integrates study of literature and arts with the study of history and geography.
- Students grow to understand the present and gain perspective on the future through acquiring knowledge of the past.
- Work done in the language arts and math is accelerated and designed to be one year advanced in comparison to what is generally accepted as grade level.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Marcos Grades: PK-12 | 194 students
1401 Davis Ln
San Marcos, TX 78666
(512)353-8976 7.7 PK-12
- San Marcos Grades: PK-6 | 171 students
302 Country Estates Dr
San Marcos, TX 78666
(512)392-9404 8.7 PK-6
- San Antonio Grades: PK-8 | 281 students
307 John Adams Dr
San Antonio, TX 78228
(210)732-2741 40.6 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.