The New Century School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 167 students
- Yearly Tuition: $14,750
- Acceptance rate: 82%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 15 / rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Chinese Yoga "Qigong", Conversational Chinese, Conversational Spanish, Cooking Club, Junior Future Makers, Lego Club, Math Detectives
Arts and Music Programs:
Ballet Class, Intro to Chorus, Modern Masters, Novice Cello and Violin, Spotlighters Theater, String Ensemble
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Aikido, Hiking Club, Karate, Kung Fu
- The cornerstone of TNCS`s academic programs is inquiry-based learning. We don`t want our students just learning facts; inquiry-based learning starts with a question or a problem that the student then seeks to resolve through research and exploration.As a result, TNCS students are open-minded and curious about the world around them. They welcome a challenge, and they welcome the work required to meet that challenge. They are willing to take risks because they understand that, often, the most valuable learning comes when you try, fall, get up, and try again.Our independent, progressive methods place equal emphasis on academics and the arts.
- We believe that learning modern world languages will not only improve your child`s academic performance, but will also develop his or her cultural insight. The ability to speak more than one language and having well-developed intercultural awareness are hallmarks of the global citizen.Learning a language builds oral and written fluency in that language while providing cognitive benefits your child will carry through life. Multilingualism optimizes brain function and keeps the brain flexible and ready to learn well into adulthood. Learning other languages is a key part of TNCS academics.
- The New Century School student body is aged 2 (preprimary) through Middle School.
Endorse The New Century School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards