The Ozanam School
- Ozanam represents more than 65 years of providing the best quality services to thousands of children and families who need it most.
- Ozanam School responds to the behavioral, emotional, social and spiritual needs of children and their families with dignity and care, providing a continuum of innovative services of the highest quality.
- Ozanam is committed to helping kids and their families regain control of their lives and rebuild healthy relationships with each other and their community.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Blue Springs Grades: NS-12 | 37 students
5000 Nw Valley View Rd
Blue Springs, MO 64015
(816)224-9541 18 NS-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 7-12 | 177 students
500 DeBaliviere Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63112
(314)367-8085 232.5 7-12
- Leawood Grades: 1-12 | 83 students
10713 Barkley St
Leawood, KS 66211
(913)341-6666 5.6 1-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.