The Phoenix Schools Private K-8
- Mission Statement: As the premier provider of private elementary and middle school education, The Phoenix Schools champions children to grow intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically, by cultivating a lifetime love of learning.
- Philosophy of Education: The Phoenix Schools, Private K-8, the community of parents, staff and students, provide a culture which inspires academic excellence while embedding character traits necessary for successful leaders in an ever changing world.
- Students emerge from The Phoenix Schools as self-reliant, yet collaborative individuals, possessing independent and critical thinking skills, with the ability to build on their strong academic foundation to become citizens who excel in the 21st century.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||347 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The Phoenix Elementary and Middle Schools are dedicated to educational enrichment while focusing on quality individualized instruction. Our passion is fostering positive social development through the teaching of life skills, personal responsibility, and cultural diversity. By instilling a love for learning, we provide our families with the foundation necessary for success.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SacramentoGrades: NS-PK | 92 students
7575 Rush River Drive
Sacramento, CA 95831
- Elk GroveGrades: PK-8 | 477 students
9539 Racquet Ct
Elk Grove, CA 95758
- Elk GroveGrades: NS-K | 86 students
8930 Sierra St
Elk Grove, CA 95624
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.