The Principia School
- The Purpose of the Principia School and policies of an institution are its basic foundation for progress and usefulness.
- Purpose is vision of the goal to be attained; policies are the plan of action or ways of administration by which vision is to become accomplishment.
- Be it, therefore, Resolved, that as the result of many years of experience and prayerful consideration by its Trustees under the active leadership of Mary Kimball Morgan, the purpose and policies of The Principia shall be as follows: The primary purpose of The Principia is to serve the Cause of Christian Science.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||489 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||67 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint LouisGrades: 7-12 | 618 students
755 S Price Road
Saint Louis, MO 63124
- FlorissantGrades: PK-8 | 287 students
3860 N Us Highway 67
Florissant, MO 63034
- Saint LouisGrades: 6-12 | 121 students
9137 Old Bonhomme Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63132
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 510 students
5850 Eichelberger St
Saint Louis, MO 63109
- Saint LouisGrades: PK-12 | 615 students
3020 North Ballas Road
Saint Louis, MO 63131
October 29, 2017
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
October 24, 2017
There are a lot of misconceptions about private schools. This is probably because private schools are indeed private.
October 24, 2017
When making an important decision that will impact the lives of your children, you need to have all the facts in place. We compiled a list of the most important factors to consider when choosing a final private school for your child.