The Principia School
- The Purpose of the Principia School and policies of an institution are its basic foundation for progress and usefulness.
- Purpose is vision of the goal to be attained; policies are the plan of action or ways of administration by which vision is to become accomplishment.
- Be it, therefore, Resolved, that as the result of many years of experience and prayerful consideration by its Trustees under the active leadership of Mary Kimball Morgan, the purpose and policies of The Principia shall be as follows: The primary purpose of The Principia is to serve the Cause of Christian Science.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||489 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||67 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint LouisGrades: 7-12 | 618 students
755 S Price Road
Saint Louis, MO 63124
- FlorissantGrades: PK-8 | 151 students
5190 Parker Rd
Florissant, MO 63033
- Valley ParkGrades: PK-12 | 26 students
436B Valley School Drive
Valley Park, MO 63088
- Saint LouisGrades: PK-12 | 522 students
801 S. Spoede Rd.
Saint Louis, MO 63131
- FlorissantGrades: PK-8 | 287 students
3860 N Us Highway 67
Florissant, MO 63034
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.