Let The Schools of Paragon know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Each year we offer up to 12 seats in first and second grades, 16 seats forboth third and fourthgrades, 24 seats for fifth grade and up to 40 seats for sixth, seventh and eighth grades.
- When there are more qualified candidates for admission than there are spaces available, certain qualified candidates may be offered positions in the wait pool.
- Mid-year applicants for the current school year will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Applicants will need to submit the following to complete the application: One-Page Application and an attached recent photo. Math Evaluation Form from Math teacher.
- English Evaluation Form from English teacher. Personal Statement completed by student. Records Release from previous school.
- Report Cards from the current year and two years prior. Standardized Test Reports (ITBS, TAAS, etc.) from the current year and two years prior.
- Admissions Fee paid by check for $50 (nonrefundable). Visit Day at Paragon - to be scheduled by parent.
- Student Interview with Mr. McGrath- to be scheduled by parent. ISEE (Independent School Entrance Exam) score.* Completed applications are reviewed on December 1st, February 1st and as space permits the 1st of each month thereafter. I invite you to call (512.459.5040) or send an email to schedule an appointment for a visit to campus to ask any questions and to have a look around.
- I am happy to guide you through the admissions process. Sincerely, David McGrath Headmaster and Founder *A note on the ISEE- if none of the scheduled ISEE dates (see below) work for your family- please contact Paragon so that an alternate test date can be arranged.