Three Rivers Waldorf School
- Three Rivers Waldorf School offers a transformational education that awakens in the child a life-long love of learning.
- Waldorf education focuses on the development of the whole child, physically, socially, spiritually, emotionally and intellectually.
- By working to build the capacities of each human being in all areas, Waldorf education strives to support optimum development.
- The rhythms and routines of the day, week, season and year bring harmony and balance to the life of the student and make connections with nature, the seasons and the natural world.
- From the youngest ages the development of social, creative problem solving and divergent thinking skills provide the foundation for success in the individual and, ultimately, for the positive transformation of society.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||asbergers, dyslexia, other learning disabilities|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,400|
|Tuition Notes||50% of families have an adjusted tuition through our \\\"Accessible to All\\\" tuition program.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
|Admissions Director||Martha Buche|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
741 N East Ave
Viroqua, WI 54665
BangorGrades: PK-8 | 68 students
Po Box 257
Bangor, WI 54614
La CrosseGrades: PK-12 | 100 students
716 Windsor St
La Crosse, WI 54603
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?