Timothy Christian High School
- Timothy Christian High School is a 2019 National Blue Ribbon School and is located on a Pre-12th grade campus where Christ is at the center of everything that we do.
- Our teachers go beyond the classroom and create an environment that ignites academic growth, inspires courageous Christian leadership, and develops life-long learners.
- With strong teacher relationships, small group instruction, and a variety of extracurricular activities, students thrive - not just during elementary, middle, and high school years - but well beyond.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
Illinois Coalition of Nonpublic Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2019|
|Total Students||355 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, Calculus AB, English Lit, History, Human Geography, Physics, Spanish, US Government|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,400|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition stated is for high school. Elementary school and early education tuition may be less.|
|Admissions Director||Dan Quist|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Dance, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||30 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
ACES (Academic Challenge), Black History Club, Chapel Committee, DECA, Drama Club, Mock Trial, Peer Tutoring, Scholastic Bowl, Sewing Club, Story Team, Strategy Gaming Club, Student Council, Student Newspaper, Technology Club, VEX Robotics, Worldview Club, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Band, Ceramics, Concert Chorale, Contemporary Musicianship, Game Design, graphic design, Jazz Ensemble, Mixed Choir, music theory, Photography & Videography, String Orchestra
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Go Beyond. A motto, or a battle cry, that represents "us" in just two words. Simple yet ambitious. Two words that imply action and endless pursuit - an overarching goal that is never fully achieved and a dream that is never fully realized. As soon as our school succeeds in any arena, we almost immediately hear the charge again: Go Beyond! It is a motto that never allows the finish line to come into view.
- Sound overwhelming?
- Hang in there with me and keep reading.
- At Timothy Christian Schools we Go Beyond the boundaries and limitations of status quo. We Go Beyond previous benchmarks and accomplishments. We Go Beyond the conventional standards that have limited the potential impact of education for too long. Most importantly, we Go Beyond the academic teaching of the Bible and put our faith into action. Perhaps most impressive about this is that the entire Timothy community has adopted this motto. Students, teachers and staff, parents, grandparents, alumni, volunteers, prayer warriors, donors, board members, and the list goes on. The evidence is clear: We don`t settle for less around here.
- Our high school was awarded the coveted 2019 National Blue Ribbon. Only 50 non-public schools in America received this extraordinary achievement this year, thus placing Timothy Christian among the very best. More specifically, this demonstrates that our students and our faculty are among the very best in the country! You see, Go Beyond is not just a catchy phrase or a marketing strategy - it is our DNA. Take the time yourself to put us under the microscope, and I`m fully confident that you will find Go Beyond to be a vibrant and authentic description of Timothy Christian Schools. We are committed to it!
- This mindset of commitment and drive can often lead to pride. Yet in the midst of this great strength you will find a humble admission here at Timothy, actually a core belief, that we can accomplish nothing of eternal value apart from Jesus Christ. (John 15:5) He is above all, and through all, and in us all. (Ephesians 4:6) We desire to give Jesus Christ the highest place in our school and to make a difference in the lives of others for His cause and His Kingdom. It is because of Jesus that we Go Beyond. And it is because of Jesus that we are not overwhelmed in our pursuits.
- From preschool to high school, it is our mission to ignite academic growth and inspire courageous leadership one student at a time. Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen. (Ephesians 3:20, 21 NASB)
- Yours Very Truly for Christian Education,
- Matt Davidson
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Timothy Christian High School is Timothy Christian Schools (0.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elmhurst Grades: NS-8 | 466 students
851 S York St
Elmhurst, IL 60126
(630)834-4931 0.6 NS-8
- Elmhurst Grades: NS-K | 80 students
136 W Vallette St Ste 8
Elmhurst, IL 60126
(630)279-5300 1.2 NS-K
- Villa Park Grades: NS | 18 students
1s221 Summit Ave
Villa Park, IL 60181
(630)678-0878 1.5 NS
- Oak Brook Grades: NS | 298 students
2215 York Road Ste 203
Oak Brook, IL 60523
(708)246-5757 1.6 NS
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.