Tony Domiano Early Childhood Ctr At Marywood Univ
- Marywood University, Scranton, Pennsylvania prepares students to have a positive impact on society at regional and global levels while providing each student with the foundation for success in an interdependent world.
- Marywood University is coeducational, comprehensive, residential, and Catholic. Founded in 1915 by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, the University serves men and women from a variety of backgrounds and religions.
- The University enrolls over 3,000 students in an array of undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Committed to enriching human lives through ethical and religious values and a tradition of service and motivated by a pioneering, progressive spirit, Marywood provides a framework for educational excellence that enables students to develop fully as persons and to master professional and leadership skills necessary for meeting human needs.
- Marywood's programs are administered through four degree-granting colleges. Undergraduate degrees are offered in over 50 academic programs including the arts, sciences, music, fine arts, social work, and nursing.
- All students are required to complete a core curriculum in the liberal arts in addition to the courses in their major.
- Opportunities for undergraduates abound through double majors, honors and independent study programs, practicums, internships, and study abroad. Army and Air Force ROTC programs are available.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
KingstonGrades: PK-6 | 50 students
851 West Market Street
Kingston, PA 18704
Old ForgeGrades: PK-12 | 73 students
100 S Main St
Old Forge, PA 18518
ScrantonGrades: PK-8 | 145 students
134 School St
Scranton, PA 18508
ScrantonGrades: PK-K | 20 students
919 E. Drinker Street
Scranton, PA 18512
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017