Tony Domiano Early Childhood Ctr At Marywood Univ
Tel: (570) 340-6085
- Marywood University, Scranton, Pennsylvania prepares students to have a positive impact on society at regional and global levels while providing each student with the foundation for success in an interdependent world.
- Marywood University is coeducational, comprehensive, residential, and Catholic. Founded in 1915 by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, the University serves men and women from a variety of backgrounds and religions.
- The University enrolls over 3,000 students in an array of undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Committed to enriching human lives through ethical and religious values and a tradition of service and motivated by a pioneering, progressive spirit, Marywood provides a framework for educational excellence that enables students to develop fully as persons and to master professional and leadership skills necessary for meeting human needs.
- Marywood's programs are administered through four degree-granting colleges. Undergraduate degrees are offered in over 50 academic programs including the arts, sciences, music, fine arts, social work, and nursing.
- All students are required to complete a core curriculum in the liberal arts in addition to the courses in their major.
- Opportunities for undergraduates abound through double majors, honors and independent study programs, practicums, internships, and study abroad. Army and Air Force ROTC programs are available.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scranton Grades: PK-K | 40 students
1759 Sanderson Ave
Scranton, PA 18509
(570) 347-4450 0.3 PK-K
- Scranton Grades: PK-8 | 145 students
134 School St
Scranton, PA 18508
(570) 941-4106 0.9 PK-8
- Old Forge Grades: PK-12 | 80 students
100 S Main St
Old Forge, PA 18518
(570) 457-5392 6 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.