Tony Domiano Early Childhood Ctr At Marywood Univ
- Marywood University, Scranton, Pennsylvania prepares students to have a positive impact on society at regional and global levels while providing each student with the foundation for success in an interdependent world.
- Marywood University is coeducational, comprehensive, residential, and Catholic. Founded in 1915 by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, the University serves men and women from a variety of backgrounds and religions.
- The University enrolls over 3,000 students in an array of undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Committed to enriching human lives through ethical and religious values and a tradition of service and motivated by a pioneering, progressive spirit, Marywood provides a framework for educational excellence that enables students to develop fully as persons and to master professional and leadership skills necessary for meeting human needs.
- Marywood's programs are administered through four degree-granting colleges. Undergraduate degrees are offered in over 50 academic programs including the arts, sciences, music, fine arts, social work, and nursing.
- All students are required to complete a core curriculum in the liberal arts in addition to the courses in their major.
- Opportunities for undergraduates abound through double majors, honors and independent study programs, practicums, internships, and study abroad. Army and Air Force ROTC programs are available.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- KingstonGrades: PK-6 | 50 students
851 West Market Street
Kingston, PA 18704
- ScrantonGrades: PK-K | 20 students
919 E. Drinker Street
Scranton, PA 18512
- Old ForgeGrades: PK-12 | 73 students
100 S Main St
Old Forge, PA 18518
- ScrantonGrades: PK-8 | 145 students
134 School St
Scranton, PA 18508
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.