Torah Institute Of Baltimore
- Top Ranked MD School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 528 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Torah Institute of Baltimore, is one of the country's leading "cheder" type yeshiva day schools. During its over 50 years, the school has grown from 7 students to today's thriving and vibrant over 600 children in grades K-8. Torah Institute provides a general studies curriculum emphasizing Math and Language Skills appropriate to grade level. Social Studies, American History and Science round out the school day. In the upper grades, advanced placement is offered in math, with high school algebra offered in eighth grade for qualified students. Torah Institute curriculum is designed to give the children the tools for a lifetime of Torah study and practice. From the pre-school and early elementary years' emphasis on reading fluency, vocabulary and dikduk, to the upper grades preparation for yeshiva high school, the children are provided with a solid foundation in Tefilah, Chumash, Mishnayos, Gemara and Halacha. Our master rebbeim and moros treat each student as their own child and impart their Torah teachings with simcha and dedication. Learning is accomplished in a non-competitive atmosphere of excitement and joy.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Torah Institute Of Baltimore's ranking?
Torah Institute Of Baltimore ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Maryland for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Torah Institute Of Baltimore?
The application deadline for Torah Institute Of Baltimore is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Torah Institute Of Baltimore. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards